Learn about Charles Allerton & Sons

Charles Allerton & Sons was founded at Longton, Staffordshire in 1859 by Charles Allerton and was continued after his death in 1863 by his four sons. The company continued manufacturing until 1942. Although it was taken over in 1912 by Cauldon Potteries Ltd. the Allerton brand continued after this under the company name of Allertons Ltd.
2 item(s) found:
These items are not for sale and the descriptions, images and prices are for reference purposes only.

Toby Jug 19th century (c1870) Allerton and Sons Pottery, hand painted and with copper lustre highlights Height: 11.5 cm

.