These items are not for sale and the descriptions, images and prices are for reference purposes only.

A collection of items made from parts of the famous British Navy ship, H.M.S. Britannia, comprising a tobacco jar, 17 cm high, a copper jewel box and two framed photo portraits of the ship's captain both with plaques 'Ex H.M.S. Britannia 1879-1884&

An old ship's copper navigation lamp, corner mounted with original curved red glass to the curved front with 'PORT' to plaque above, door to back, swing handle to top.

Steinhoft German ships compass with instruments, in an oak case, plaque engraved 'Presented to E.J. Smith Captain of RMS Celtic, January 31st 1890'. Dimensions 27 x 27 x 18.5 cm

A vintage wooden boxed hand cranked fog horn with cast brass handle and makers plaques. 'Segar Bros. Boiler Makers Auckland'. Supplied by RSL Wellington. Length 55 cm

A vintage English oak sailing Ship wheel stand tapering cylinder shaped with brass topped compass binnacle fitting and various brass plaques and signs of nautical theme. Height 13 cm

A 36 inch teak ship's wheel, eight spokes and brass construction, the central boss with a plaque engraved 'John Hastie & Co. Ltd - Greenock (Scottish Marine Engineers)

Pair maritime kerosene ships lanterns anchor patt. 1944, with makers plaques, Best & Lloyd Ltd. & Kempthorne Melbourne Australia. Heights 41 cm and 45 cm

Three Australian brass ships plaques consisting of M. V. Sedco Anne, M. V. Victoria Tide and the lady Diana. (3)

Two brass ship plaques Ruston & Hornsby Ltd and Jarmac 48 together with a memorial plaque. (3)

.