Learn about Adderleys Ltd.

Adderleys Ltd. pottery was opened at Longton, Staffordshire in 1906 producing china and earthenware. From c.1936 to 1988 Adderley operated 'Adderley Floral and Figurine China Co Ltd' , and in 1947 was taken over by Ridgway Potteries but continued production under the Adderley brand. In 1973 Ridgway Potteries and their subsidiary companies including Adderleys was acquired by the Royal Doulton Group.
These items are not for sale and the descriptions, images and prices are for reference purposes only.

A Royal Adderley 'Ophelia' coffee set for six, 6 coffee cans & saucers, 1 coffee pot, sugar & creamer

A set of eighteen Royal Adderley place name holders

a 43 piece William Alsager Adderley 'La Hore' pattern (1876 - 1885) dinner set, including platters, tureens, dinner plates and side plates

A set of five Royal Adderley plates, 1912-1926 mark. Each painted with flowers in landscape, signed A. Wagg, with gilt jewelled edge within moulded, scalloped gilt border. 23 cm wide.

Three boxed sets of six each Royal Adderley name card holders

Adderley vase. Blue floral/leaf decoration, gold highlights, double handled, circa 1910/1920's. Height 25 cm

A Royal Adderley bone china figure ornament in the form of a Scottish Highlander boxed. Height 23 cm together with book

.